I am so excited to share my summer goals and bucket-list with you guys! I have been waiting for summer since January, and I am sure I am not the only one. To be honest though it really doesn’t seem possible that it is already June even though it has been around 80 degrees and super sunny the past couple days. Perfect laundry days! I have hung so much laundry the past few days it is absolutely ridiculous! How do my brothers go through so much clothes!? 😀
We just finished school! I can’t believe that I am already done (I do still have a reading that I have to do but otherwise)!! One of my favorite parts of being homeschooled is that we get to stop whenever we are done, I feel bad for all of you who still have another week or two left of school. Hang in there!
Anyway, without further ado, here we go!
Update On My Spring Goals
(1) Go barefoot outside while the ground is still spongy and cold. ✔️
(2) Take more walks. Yes and no. For most of the spring I wasn’t much more active then I was all winter, but in the past month or so I have been making more of an effort and taking quite a few more walks.
(3) Stay consistently active on my blog. Nope, definitely not. I am quite happy with all of my posts this spring, though. That counts for something, right?
(4) Make homemade pasta. I was really hoping to get to this but wasn’t able to.
(5) Finish school. YES! I did it. ✔️
(6) Read and review at least three YA contemporary novels. Sort of completed, I read and rated them. ✔️
(7) Get back into the stretching every night. Unfortunately, no. I just haven’t been motivated.
(8) Take at least one picture everyday. I took many, many pictures this spring, probably on average it was about one a day. ✔️
(9) Read my Bible more often. I feel so sad realizing that I totally forgot about this goal.
(10)Work on writing about things that I am passionate about. I did do a little bit of writing about things I am passionate about, like cooking and Michelle Obama’s book Becoming. ✔️
(1) Keep up with my very small outdoor chores.
(2) Take pictures daily or at least often.
(3) Take walks three to four times a week.
(4) spend time with our dogs.
(1) Post weekly throughout the summer.
(2) Post at least one book review.
(3) Write a farm tour post.
(4) Introduce some of our animals to you all.
(1) Read and review three YA contemporary novels.
(2) Read about 75 to 100 books, bringing me close to completing my Goodreads reading challenge.
(3) Find a few new authors.
(4) Read two biographies.
(5) Write three actual book reviews.
(1) Go to summer camp (I literally can’t wait)!
(2) Take a day trip to the ocean.
(3) Have smores.
(4) Sleep outside in my hammock at least twice.
(5) Have friends visit our farm.
(6) Have a outdoor sleepover with my closest friend and siblings.
(7) Do a photo-shoot with my sister.
(8) Watch the sunrise from our front yard.
(9) Watch the sun set on Kite Hill.
(10) Make chocolate ice cream a few times.
Thank you so much for following, reading, liking and commenting on my blog throughout this school year! I have absolutely loved every minute of it, I am so thankful for all of you who write such kind and encouraging comments on my blog!
As I mentioned a few weeks ago I am going to be taking a week or two off from blogging. I haven’t decided yet if I will still be commenting and reading all of your posts. Don’t worry! I will be back soon, I have quite a few posts that I am really excited to write and share with you all!
What is on your summer bucket-list? Do you have any summer goals? Do you have any fun plans for your summer? When do you finish school?