This is my first Collection Post, my version of what I have seen other bloggers call their random or ectera posts. For today’s Collection Post I have a tag and two awards to share with you! This is already going to be long so here you go!! I apologize in advance if this overwhelming!
50 Things That Make Me Happy Tag
Hannah tagged me for this several months ago and this is my first chance to post it. Thank you so much for tagging me, Hannah!
|1. Reading a good book|
4. Chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate
5. Hot cocoa, especially with marshmallows
6. My siblings
7. My parents
8. My Tia
9. My grandparents
10. My beautiful little cousins
11. Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting
12. Warm cookies, yum
13. Making and eating burritos
14. Caramel, in any form and with anything and everything
15. Organic candy canes, we got a bunch for Christmas and I just finished mine recently
16. Watching a good movie with friends or family
17. The Greatest Showman
18. White Christmas
19. The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe
20. The Sound Of Music
21. Mary Poppins
22. Enna Burning
23. Goose Girl
24. The Keeper Of The Lost Cities
25. Books by Melanie Dickerson
26. Spending time around horses
27. Paint The Wind
28. Disenchanted: Cinderella
29. When it snows!
30. Spring and summer rain
31. Summer break
32. Spring, when all the trees have baby leaves
33. Fall, all the beautiful colors!
34. My friends
35. Hot ginger, lemon, honey tea
36. Hot coffee
38. Stretching (usually:)
40. Coloring in the verses in my coloring books
41. Sharp, dagger like pencils
42. Colored pens, especially gel pens
43. Letters and notes from family and friends
44. Starting brand new notebooks and journals
45. Listening to music
46. The Greatest Showman soundtrack
47. Hillsong Young and Free’s live albums
48. Making friendship bracelets
49. Writing letters
50. Taking pictures
I am tagging:
Sophie – The Girl In The White Shirt
Meg – Meg’s Life
Misty Rain – Hello Misty Rain
Abbie and Sophie – Costal Twins
Isabel – Chasing Fantasia
Feel free to do the tag even if I didn’t tag you! 😀
The Awesome Blogger Award!
Clara nominated me for this. It was really fun to answer all of her questions and make up my own questions.
Without further ado:
1. What is your opinion on beluga whales?
They are pretty cool I guess. Kind of ugly.
2. Disney or Pixar?
Disney all the way (sorry Clara). 😀
3. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
Camp, my birthday, swimming, warm weather, no school. Honestly I just love summer!
4. What is your opinion on handshakes?
Handshakes are okay. I haven’t really shaken many (or any) hands, though, so I’m probably not qualified to answer this. 😂
5. What’s something you’ve done that most people haven’t?
I have slaughtered chickens multiple times.
6. How do you pronounce “ukulele”?
U-ka-lay-lee. What’s the right way??
7. Would you rather never read another book or never leave your home state?
Definitely never leave my home state.
8. What’s your least favorite mythical creature?
Trolls. I just don’t like them, any of them.
9. What’s one thing you hope will be invented in your lifetime?
Huh…….I’m not sure.
10. What’s the #1 thing on your wishlist right now?
Probably a laptop, unrealistically and realistically a brand new Life Proof case for my phone. 😀
Thanks again for nominating me, Clara!
My Questions are:
1. Cats or dogs?
2. Rain or snow?
3. Have you heard of or read the series The Keeper Of The Lost Cities?
4. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
5. Do you like chocolate? If not why?
6. What is something that you think makes you unique?
7. Would you rather be super hot or freezing cold?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
9. What was last movie you watched or book you read?
10. Have you ever left your home country?
My Nominees are:
Maggie – Dreaming Of Guatemala
Penny Wood – A Southern Belle With Stories To Tell
Eleanor –Pointe To Christ
Sydney – The Weekly Adventurer
Kaelyn – Kaelyn’s Life
Thank the person who nominated you.
Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations.
Give them 10 new questions to answer.
Kaelyn nominated me for this award! Thank you so much, Kaelyn!!
1. What is your favorite fruit and why?
I love freshly picked strawberries, when they still taste like sunshine. I can’t wait to go strawberry picking again.
I also love apples, because they store so well that all through the winter we can have fresh, local fruit.
2. Do you like to sing in the shower?
3. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Habakkuk 3. 17-18 is my favorite verse right now.
4. When did you start blogging and how long have you been doing it?
I started blogging in late August 2018.
5. How do you feel about unicorns?
6. What is one of your talents, hidden or not hidden? ( don’t be shy about it )
Ummmmmm, I’m pretty good with kids, most of the time.
7. What is your favorite genre of music?
Christian and Gospel. I also love movie soundtracks. 😀
8. Do you like to read? If you like to read, how much? If you don’t like to read, why do you not enjoy it?
I love, love, love reading! It is so amazing to immerse yourself in a wonderful book. Books are such a gift, thank you to all the writers out there!!
9. What is your favorite Sonic drink?
Ummm….what’s a sonic drink? I’ve never had one. 😀
10. What is your favorite board game and video game?
I’m not really a game person but I like the dice game Quix.
11. What is your most cherished childhood memory/toy/tv show?
I had (still have somewhere) a stuffed lion named Lion (so original I know) that I slept with for years.
11 Facts About Me:
- I am the oldest of eight kids (yes eight). 😀
- I have brown hair and brown eyes.
- My mom and I share a birthday. ❤️
- Two of my favorite movies are Sister Act and The Greatest Showman.
- When people first meet me they always say my name wrong.
- I have no social media accounts.
- I hate the thought of ever wearing makeup. (No offense to my makeup wearing readers.)
- The first movie I ever watched was the Sound Of Music.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Dutch Chocolate Orange.
- I love singing!
- I love having a routine.
My Questions are:
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite musician/artist?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite book?
- Which season of the year is your favorite?
- Do you have a favorite song?
- Which instrument is your favorite to listen to/play?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Hot cocoa or tea?
My Nominees are:
Cat R. – a little bit of runion
Emily – This Wifestyle
Hannah – Crafts Of All Seasons
Maddy – Maddy’s Digital Diary
Aria – Aria Photo Blog
Amie – Crazy A.
Allison – A Farm Girl’s Life
Rhi – Marshmallow Harmonies
Covah – Dancing In The Rain
(I know this is only nine blogs, but I couldn’t think of others I really wanted to nominate that hadn’t already done this award at least once.)
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Which tag or award was your favorite? Which of my answers did you like best? Was this post way too overwhelming??