I love spring. Everything about it except for all the mud. I love watching everything come to life, seeing all the grass turn green, hearing the birds in the morning, again, all the beautiful new leaves, the warm breeze….I could go on and on.
Even though it is officially spring, here it still looks pretty much like winter, but the first signs of spring are emerging. Sadly I don’t have any springy pictures to share, but hopefully I will soon. 😀
Anyway, here are my spring goals!
(1) Go barefoot outside while the ground is still spongy and cold. I love how it feels and it is so freeing to finally go barefoot after the winter.
(2) Take more walks. I really enjoy going on walks, I’m just usually not motivated enough to get outside while it is still chilly outside.
(3) Stay consistently active on my blog. I love blogging, but sometimes I just can’t pull off a post. It always frustrates me. I am hoping I can stay active and stop getting annoyed with myself when I can’t or don’t post.
(4) Make homemade pasta. I’ve only done this once and it is a crazy amount of work, but so worth it!
(5) Finish school. I feel slightly behind, but I’m pretty confident I will be able to finish in June.
(6) Read and review at least three YA contemporary novels.
(7) Get back into the stretching every night.
(8) Take at least one picture everyday.
(9) Read my Bible more often.
(10) Work on writing about things that I am passionate about.
What are some of your spring goals? Have you ever made homemade pasta?