I hope that you are all well and healthy amidst all of the current craziness with the coronavirus. I am excited to be sharing an award with you all for the first time in forever! Kaelyn from Kaelyn’s Life (thank you!) nominated me for the Liebster Award and here I am.
Let’s jump right in!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you
- share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Create questions for your nominees to answer
- Comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated
11 Facts About Me
- I love big dogs, as long as they don’t lick me. 😀
- Dull pencils drive me crazy, they have to be super sharp!
- I am the oldest kid in my family.
- History is one of my favorite subjects to learn about.
- Reading is one of my favorite ways to spend my free time.
- I find how different systems of government work fascinating.
- Nature photography is the type of photography that I do the most (as is obvious by looking at my blog). 😀
- I love dark chocolate, especially with toffee chunks.
- I really enjoy reading biographies (be on the lookout for a few posts about about women who I’ve read about).
- Dried mango and pineapple are my favorite dried fruits.
- I drink hibiscus tea almost every day.
Questions From Kaelyn
What is your favorite creative outlet?
Singing, coloring and writing. I love singing, absolutely love it. Writing is still pretty new to me, although I have been journaling for years.
What is your favorite brand?
Chaco and Old Navy. I love my chacos and Old Navy jeans. 😀
Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I am the oldest of a bunch of kids.
What is your favorite song (at least right now)?
That is an impossible question to answer. I love musical soundtracks, I have been listening to some of the songs on the (clean) Hamilton soundtrack and of course the Greatest Showman soundtrack. For Christian music I have been enjoying Riley Clemmon’s newest single and Elle Limebear’s album.
Do you like to read?
I love reading! Books and stories have kept me sane through many difficult seasons of my family’s life. Books and stories are a huge piece of who I am.
Are you homeschooled, private schooled or public schooled?
I am homeschooled, always have been and will be until I graduate.
What is your favorite place to go outside of your house?
The ocean, I love everything about the ocean, the smell, the freezing cold water, the beauty of the waves and the salty breeze.
What is your favorite book/verse in the Bible?
Psalms, I love how it talks about God’s unfailing and faithful love over and over again.
What app do you use the most?
Musica and then probably email.
My Questions for My Nominees
- Who is your favorite Avenger (if you have seen Marvel movies)?
- Have you read the KOTLC series/
- How do you feel about the fact that we are destroying our planet? Does it make you angry or do you never think about it?
- Who is a person, a public figure, who you admire?
- Have you seen the new Little Women? Thoughts?
- What is a current issue that you feel passionately about?
- Do you have plans for after you are done with highschool or is it too scary to even think about?
- How do you feel about dogs?
Abigail – Books, Life and Christ
Jo – livsnjotare
Christina – Christina and Camera
Amie –Amie Anne
Clara – Midnight Mind
Enni – The Blanket Burrito
I hope that you enjoyed this post! It was really fun to do an award after not having done one for months. Thank you, Kaelyn!
I’d love to see your answers to my questions! Answer them in the comments! What you are doing while you are at home?